Lachlan
I went to Kaikoura. I went to the car show. I looked on the free box. I found a Mickey Book and it's called “A Small World”. It came with a tape. I like my book. It is fun to look at. I brought it to school.
Winter
I went to the park. I saw a frog asleep and I saw an orange fish. I saw a train.My family had fish and chips with coke. There were stones on top of the little river. I saw an eel in the river. My dad found it. I found a dragon fly.
Harrison
I went up the hill with my Mum and my next door neighbour. His name is Elliot.
Maja
My sister is going to camp. She took her sleeping bag and she took her pillow. She is going to sleep in a cabin.Then she is coming back.
Hunter
My family is going to Wellington. We are going to the zoo and the museum to see dinosaur bones. It will be cool.
I went to Kaikoura. I went to the car show. I looked on the free box. I found a Mickey Book and it's called “A Small World”. It came with a tape. I like my book. It is fun to look at. I brought it to school.
Winter
I went to the park. I saw a frog asleep and I saw an orange fish. I saw a train.My family had fish and chips with coke. There were stones on top of the little river. I saw an eel in the river. My dad found it. I found a dragon fly.
Harrison
I went up the hill with my Mum and my next door neighbour. His name is Elliot.
Maja
My sister is going to camp. She took her sleeping bag and she took her pillow. She is going to sleep in a cabin.Then she is coming back.
Hunter
My family is going to Wellington. We are going to the zoo and the museum to see dinosaur bones. It will be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment