I went under the table. When there is an earthquake I would hold on to a table leg.
By Harrison.
The table is shaking and Dad said, "This is an earthquake. Get under the table and hold on to the table leg".
By Kyle
The earthquake hit the ground. The rocks hit each other. We went under the tables. We held the table legs.
By Ryan.
This is me under the table. This is the classroom. This is the lights. They are falling to the ground.
By Rees
If there was an earthquake I would duck under a table so we would be safe.
By Hunter.
When the bell rang we went under a table. we had practise for when it is real earthquake.
By Jessica-Lee
We held onto the table leg. The lights are blinking and the lights are swinging.
By Maja.
If there was an earthquake I would know what to do because we practised.
By Biunka
Today we had earthquake drill. I was scared . I wondered if there was a real earthquake.
By Isobel
When the bell rang we went under the table. We dropped. covered and held on to the table leg.
By Ashana.
By Harrison.
The table is shaking and Dad said, "This is an earthquake. Get under the table and hold on to the table leg".
By Kyle
The earthquake hit the ground. The rocks hit each other. We went under the tables. We held the table legs.
By Ryan.
This is me under the table. This is the classroom. This is the lights. They are falling to the ground.
By Rees
If there was an earthquake I would duck under a table so we would be safe.
By Hunter.
When the bell rang we went under a table. we had practise for when it is real earthquake.
By Jessica-Lee
We held onto the table leg. The lights are blinking and the lights are swinging.
By Maja.
If there was an earthquake I would know what to do because we practised.
By Biunka
Today we had earthquake drill. I was scared . I wondered if there was a real earthquake.
By Isobel
When the bell rang we went under the table. We dropped. covered and held on to the table leg.
By Ashana.


No comments:
Post a Comment