Friday, 14 September 2012

Friday Lessons


It was a lovely sunny day and we went for our swimming lessons again. At the wave pool the people had put out a box of floatation devices for us to play with. We had float boards, buckets, ice cream containers, cake tins, small cones and some lids. It was fun trying out what was best.
Mrs Eden watched all the groups and was amazed the progress we are all making.

Lachlan, Maja and Issy-  You can all go under the water and I am so impressed with your kicking on your backs and fronts. Well done!
Bailey, Aliyah and Kayla You are doing so well with your floating. Keep up the good work.
Rees, Hunter, Winter and Lily Your instructor is so proud of your progress. I can't believe how long you can flat for now. You are learning to use your arms.
Ryan, Biunka and Caleb You are all learning to breath properly as you swim. Great kicking techniques as well.
Harry, Ashana, Kyle and Jessica-Lee I loved watching you learn to dive today. You are all awesome swimmers.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment