Today our writing focus was to write an imaginative story called " I am a crab" so that we could display them with the paper crabs we made yesterday. Most of us wrote these stories all by ourselves. we hope you enjoy reading them.
I am a crab. I walk
sideways under rocks. People look at crabs. I can pinch you. I have eight legs
and two pincers. I like to pinch people. I actually have 10 legs, including 2
pincers. I am red and I am a hermit crab. I live under a big rock.
By Antony.
I am a crab. I can
scuttle.
I have 10 legs.
By Joshua.
Some crabs pinch you. Some
crabs scuttle.
Some crabs have shells.
Seahorses eat crabs.
By Jackson.
I am a crab. I live in a
rock pool. I snip toes all day. I scuttle all day. I sleep in the rocks and I
fall off the rocks.
By Levi.
I am a crab. I can snip
everybody’s toes. I can scuttle in the rock pools. I hide in the seaweed and
the sand.
By James.
I went in the water and I
am a crab.
By Isabella.
I am a crab. I scuttle. I
pinch. I hide under sand. I have a shell.
By Tom.
I am a crab. I live in the
rock pools. I have pincers. I hide in the rock pools.
By Chloe.
I am a crab. I have
pincers. The rock pool is my home.
By Sienna.
I am a crab. I have 8 legs
and 2 pincers to attack my enemies and I am a hermit crab.
By Logan.
I am a crab. I live in a
rock pool. I crawl out over my rock pool to have a swim.
By Max.
I am at the rock pool. I
saw a crab. It was orange. It had 10 legs.
By Casey.
I am a crab. People come
to see me on the weekend. I hide under the rocks.
By Aaron.
I am a crab. People come
along. I snip lots of wiggly toes all day. They don’t go near me. Some people
pick me up and take me home. I hide in the mud and in the rock pools.
By Josiah.
I am a hermit crab. I live
in the sea. I have 10 legs. I change shells.
By Blake.
I am a crab. I am red.
By Lochie.
I went in the rock pools.
I scuttled on my legs.
By Logan.
I snip people’s toes. I
live in the rock pools.
By Zavier.
I am a crab. I like to
scuttle on my legs. Some people come and see me. I live in the water.
By Gemma.
I am a crab. People come
to see me.
By Heidi.
No comments:
Post a Comment