Monday, 3 August 2015

Our New Pens



Mrs Eden went to America. She bought some pens for us. She went to america to see her son get married.
By Alita.
Mrs Eden went to America. She got us some pens and she missed us. I got a white pen.
By Tyler.
Mrs Eden  went to the USA and to Boston. She went for a wedding to see her son get married. She got us some pens. The pens are red, white and blue with a flag.
By Lydia
We all got a pen. My one is blue. I like Mrs Eden.She went to a USA wedding. It was in America. We missed her.
By Bella.
I wished you had a fun day there and I wish I could have come with you.
I missed you Mrs Eden. Was it fun on the plane? Did it take a long time to get there? What did you have for dinner Mrs Eden.
By Skye



1 comment:

  1. Alysha SandersAugust 05, 2015

    Thank you Mrs Eden. Shaylih loves his pen :)

    ReplyDelete