Kahn
Yesterday we went to
Quinney’s Bush. First I got to school with a really big bag because I had a big
lunch and lots of other stuff. Then Room 16 came in and then Room 12 and Room
13. Mrs. Eden and Mrs. Smith talked to us about what would happen at Quinney’s
Bush. When we got out of the bus we got our bags. My bag was wet because my
drink bottle leaked. When I picked up my bag it was soaking wet. It felt like a
pond.
Then we went to the lunch
ground and Miss James put us in our groups. I was a leader. Jordan was as well.
Jordan had the necklace
for the morning and I had the necklace after lunch. My group was the first
group on the big flying fox. I was a bit scared about the flying fox, but when
I did it was not scary at all. Then I did the water slide. It was really fun. The
first time I went down Toby’s Dad pushed me and Noah so hard that when I
splashed in the water a broken pole skidded across my leg and it really hurt.
It started to bleed. Then I got another cut on my foot because when I was
sitting on the plank I scraped my foot on a nail.
Grace
Yesterday my class had a
one day camp at Quinney’s Bush. Everyone was excited! Soon it was time to hop
on the bus. Everyone was rushing to get on the bus. Soon we were at Quinney’s
Bush and everyone was shouting.
When we got off the bus
Miss James called out the groups. First I did the finding stuff in the bush. I
found a bird’s nest. Then I did orienteering. It was really fun. We did a
game where you look for hidden letters. We didn't find the last word. I liked
the game. Then we had some morning tea.
After morning tea we went
on a big spring thing.
I went to the river. I
caught heaps of cock-a bullies. The stones were hot on my feet and the water
was nice and cold. Then I went to the chill out zone. I did sack racing. I came
last. Then I went to feed the eels. They were too full from the morning. We went
back to the chill out zone because it was someone else’s turn. Then I fell
asleep but I woke up because it was lunch time. I was so tired but I had to
have lunch because I was at Quinney’s Bush.
Then I went to the water
slide. I was so nervous, but I did it! I did NOT like it! So I got my towel and I sat on a hot tire. I saw a big
wasp bee. So I went to the next hot tire and it was little. In a while I was
allowed to get dressed to get warmer. Then William and Sophie from Room 13 came.
We found a swing net. We played a fun space game. We used the net as a space
ship. I was the astronaut and William was an astronaut too.
The space dog Sophie was
wiggling the space ship. We all fell off. Then we hopped back on again. Then
Sophie was getting tired. So I took over. I wiggled it and I jumped on the
swing net and we all fell off. Then I went to the playground. I went on the
flying fox. It was the little one.
Chloe
William
Chloe
Yesterday we went to
Quinney’s Bush. I was a bit nervous about the water slide and then I did it.
After that I went on the flying fox and then we had lunch. My favourite thing
was the water slide and the orienteering too.
We had dinner and we sang
some songs.
We hopped in the bus and
we came back to the library. I felt tired and then we went home.
Yesterday I went to
Quinney’s Bush in a bus. When we got there we had morning tea. Then we got on
with our rotations.
First we did the
orienteering. We had to find letters. Then we did the confidence course. We
climbed over the climbing wall. Then it was time for
lunch. After that we went to do
the sports. Then I fed the eels. We went down to the river. We had to find
cock-a bullies. It was fun. Then we had afternoon tea. Then we went on the
water slide. It was EPIC!
Tayla
On Wednesday we went to Quinney’s
Bush. When we got there we had
morning tea. My Dad was in the chill
out zone. I fed the eels. One stole
my food. We went to catch cock-a bullies. Miss James used a big loud
mega phone.
I liked the chill out zone
and I liked going on the flying fox.
I have an itchy bite and
it hurts a lot. I didn’t like the
confidence course. I liked Quinney’s Bush. On the way home I fell asleep
for the whole time we were coming back to school
No comments:
Post a Comment