Welcome to our class blog. We are a Year 1 and 2 class and our teachers are Miss K1 and Miss K2! We live in Richmond, Nelson which is near the top of the South Island of New Zealand. We hope you enjoy reading about our learning activities. We would love to read your comments.
You do look great in your Santa hats. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm sure your line dance was great. Would have loved to have seen it. Love Susan
You did look great in your Santa hats. It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm sure your line dance was very good. Love Susan
ReplyDeleteYou do look great in your Santa hats. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm sure your line dance was great. Would have loved to have seen it. Love Susan
ReplyDeleteYou did look great in your Santa hats. It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm sure your line dance was very good. Love Susan
ReplyDelete