Today this letter arrived on the email from Callum's Mum. She is visiting Rome and she sent us these amazing photos. Mrs Eden has put them into a photpeach slideshow. We hope you enjoy looking at them as well. Thank you Fiona.Keep having fun on your holiday. we hope to hear from you again soon.
Hi everyone in Rooms 14 and 8 from Tate and Callum's Mum. I thought you all might like to see some of the amazing sights I saw today of Ancient Rome.
I went to visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum and they are so big I got sore feet from all the walking. It is hard to imagine that they are over a 1000 years old and everything is built of solid stone. Did you know it only took them 8 years to build the Colosseum,which is pretty amazing.
The Roman Forum is beside the Colosseum and is where Rome was originally built.
I hope you all get to see the real thing someday.
Ciao
Fiona
Fiona's Photos From Rome on PhotoPeach Hi everyone in Rooms 14 and 8 from Tate and Callum's Mum. I thought you all might like to see some of the amazing sights I saw today of Ancient Rome.
I went to visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum and they are so big I got sore feet from all the walking. It is hard to imagine that they are over a 1000 years old and everything is built of solid stone. Did you know it only took them 8 years to build the Colosseum,which is pretty amazing.
The Roman Forum is beside the Colosseum and is where Rome was originally built.
I hope you all get to see the real thing someday.
Ciao
Fiona
No comments:
Post a Comment