Me and my sisters made sock puppets. I used fur. It is a snake. I like my snake. Asha’s puppet is a dog.
By Winter.
For my birthday I got makeup. I got lipstick and nail polish from Mum. I ate some cake. I had balloons at my party. We bounced on the trampoline.
By Issy.
I played with Kaya. She lives in the motor camp. Kaya won on Sonic. We had fun together.
By Lily.
I went to the hydro slide. I did a loop around the whole hydro slide without crashing. I landed upside down.
By Bailey.
I went to the Lake. My cousins came with me. Jake and Charlie played with me and we played spotlight. We went to sleep at 5 o’clock. We played Bingo.
By Ryan.
I went on the plane by myself to my Grandma’s. She lives in Auckland. I turned 6. I saw my friend’s pig.
By Biunka.
I went to my Dad’s house. Taumina came over from Australia. He is 2½ years old. We went to the swimming pool and hydro slide.
By Ashana
I went to Madagascar 3. I saw the flying circus. It was cool.
By Isobel
I went on holiday and I went for 9 days. I saw some bubbling mud pools. I had a swim in the Polynesian Spa. It was warm.
By Jessica-Lee
I have lost 9 teeth. My 10th tooth is wiggly. We went to a restaurant for tea. I had McDonalds on the way home.
By Harrison
On the weekend I had 8 wiggly teeth. I have 11 teeth out. I went to Madagasca 3 . I like what they did.
By Caleb.
I saw a train.
By Aliyah
I went on the fire truck yesterday. Craig used the pump. I had a little ride. It was fun.
By Kayla.
I went to Bordom Busters. We went to 10 pin bowling. We played mini golf.
By Rees.
My cousin stayed for a sleepover. We went to the movies. We saw Ben 10. There were monsters. Ben 10 killed them.
By Kyle.
I went to see Madagasca 3. There was a flying circus. They were blasting off. We went shopping 3 times. We bought 3 Mickey Books. It was fun.
By Lachlan.
I turned 6. I got a shot gun and a helicopter. I ate some cake.
By Cameron.
By Winter.
For my birthday I got makeup. I got lipstick and nail polish from Mum. I ate some cake. I had balloons at my party. We bounced on the trampoline.
By Issy.
I played with Kaya. She lives in the motor camp. Kaya won on Sonic. We had fun together.
By Lily.
I went to the hydro slide. I did a loop around the whole hydro slide without crashing. I landed upside down.
By Bailey.
I went to the Lake. My cousins came with me. Jake and Charlie played with me and we played spotlight. We went to sleep at 5 o’clock. We played Bingo.
By Ryan.
I went on the plane by myself to my Grandma’s. She lives in Auckland. I turned 6. I saw my friend’s pig.
By Biunka.
I went to my Dad’s house. Taumina came over from Australia. He is 2½ years old. We went to the swimming pool and hydro slide.
By Ashana
I went to Madagascar 3. I saw the flying circus. It was cool.
By Isobel
I went on holiday and I went for 9 days. I saw some bubbling mud pools. I had a swim in the Polynesian Spa. It was warm.
By Jessica-Lee
I have lost 9 teeth. My 10th tooth is wiggly. We went to a restaurant for tea. I had McDonalds on the way home.
By Harrison
On the weekend I had 8 wiggly teeth. I have 11 teeth out. I went to Madagasca 3 . I like what they did.
By Caleb.
I saw a train.
By Aliyah
I went on the fire truck yesterday. Craig used the pump. I had a little ride. It was fun.
By Kayla.
I went to Bordom Busters. We went to 10 pin bowling. We played mini golf.
By Rees.
My cousin stayed for a sleepover. We went to the movies. We saw Ben 10. There were monsters. Ben 10 killed them.
By Kyle.
I went to see Madagasca 3. There was a flying circus. They were blasting off. We went shopping 3 times. We bought 3 Mickey Books. It was fun.
By Lachlan.
I turned 6. I got a shot gun and a helicopter. I ate some cake.
By Cameron.
No comments:
Post a Comment