Welcome to our class blog. We are a Year 1 and 2 class and our teachers are Miss K1 and Miss K2! We live in Richmond, Nelson which is near the top of the South Island of New Zealand. We hope you enjoy reading about our learning activities. We would love to read your comments.
Thanks Allanah. I told my class you had shown me this idea and my husband made our telephones. They are very successful. (Thank you Brian Crosby). Cherryl.
Nice. I have passed this blog post on to Brian Crosby in USA- Brian is the person I got the idea from.
ReplyDeleteAllanah
Thanks Allanah. I told my class you had shown me this idea and my husband made our telephones. They are very successful. (Thank you Brian Crosby). Cherryl.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very good idea. We are thinking of what we can use. We like how you can hear your own voice reading.
ReplyDelete