Welcome to our class blog. We are a Year 1 and 2 class and our teachers are Miss K1 and Miss K2! We live in Richmond, Nelson which is near the top of the South Island of New Zealand. We hope you enjoy reading about our learning activities. We would love to read your comments.
When all the entries in our school science fair were judged we were presented with this certificate. Our entry was then taken to the Regional Science Fair and we were placed 3rd in the Year 1 section.
Hi Room 14, I love your 'Getting Pippy' science fair project - I am so pleased that you got a bronze. My daughter Courtney also received a bronze for her science fair entry in the big kids competition. She will have to come and visit the class and check your one out sometime. Hope you all have a nice holiday if I don't see you before the holidays - Mrs Russ.
That's excellent.
ReplyDeleteWell done Room 14
Well done Room 14! Your science fair work was fantastic and you deserve the special award. Ka pai!
ReplyDeleteMiss Adams.
Fantastic effort Room 14. You must be very proud of your work!
ReplyDeleteJudy
Hi Room 14,
ReplyDeleteI love your 'Getting Pippy' science fair project - I am so pleased that you got a bronze. My daughter Courtney also received a bronze for her science fair entry in the big kids competition. She will have to come and visit the class and check your one out sometime. Hope you all have a nice holiday if I don't see you before the holidays - Mrs Russ.